- The Aperion Audio Super Tweeter is a high-fidelity compliment to any home audio system. They add a subtle touch to the high frequency range and blend seamlessly with many brands of speakers.
- Designed to reside on top of your existing speaker, the Super Tweeter will slightly boost the frequency range of 8,000 Hz to 40,000 Hz and employs a high pass filter with 5 preset crossover points.
- Unlike a horn tweeter, the Super Tweeter delicately handles high frequencies, bringing a new dynamic to your sound field. The Planar Magnetic Super Tweeter works best with speakers having 85 to 93 dB efficiency.
- Please do not expect this tweeter to be extremely loud. This is a special tweeter which adds a subtle boost to the upper register frequencies. Please note the efficiency of your speakers to ensure the Super Tweeters are compatible with your existing speakers. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team at Aperion Audio.
- Package Includes: (1) Technical Pro H12X500UBT 6000w 6-Zone 12-Speaker Home Theater Bluetooth Receiver. (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables. Features of H12X500UBT: Technical H12X500UBT 6000W (6) Zone, 12 Speaker Home Theater Receiver with Bluetooth. Peak Power Handling: 6000 Watts. RMS Power: 650 Watts. Both Channels Driven @ 1.0% THD @ 8 Ohms. Inputs: (2) RCA, USB, SD Card, MP3 (3.5mm)
- Outputs: Banana Binding Post (4 Speakers), Push Button (Surround Sound Speakers). Plays MP3, WAV, WMA Files from USB & SD. Bluetooth Compatibility Allows for Wireless Connection to and A2DP Stereo Device. Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) Technology. Bluetooth Range: 30 Feet. Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs. AM/FM Digital Tuner. Bass, Treble and Balance Controls. Dual 1/4'' Mic Inputs with Volume, Echo, Bass and Treble Controls. Separate Gain Control for Preamp and Subwoofer Outputs
- Digital FL Readout With Spectrum Display. Built-In Cooling Speed Fan. 2 Microphone Inputs. Recording: 128 kbps/ 44.11 KHz on .wav. Remote Control. Voltage: 110/220V. Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 17" x 4.5" x 13" inches. Product Weight: 23 Lbs.. Fully metal wired mic. (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to + XLR to XLR ). Mic clip. Plastic carry case. Owners manual. Warranty. Features: Microphone Features: M-56 Cartridge. Full metal mic body. Type: dynamic. Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional. Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz. Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%. Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB. Case Features: High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation. Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable. Cable Features: XLR to ¼” Cable. XLR to XLR Cable. 10 Feet each. 100% OFC oxygen free copper. Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal. Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable. Mic clip Features: Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip. Stand Mountable. Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic). Black Color
- POWER: The TreVoce12 is capable of a 800 Watt power output and fills in the low notes missing from your movies and music and gives you that spine-tingling rumble effect from your home theater system
- SOUND QUALITY: With 12-inch woofers, this sub has high sound pressure levels and produces sounds in the lower frequency range. This is a powered sub that doesn’t need a separate amplifier
- BASS: The 800 Watt power output in the TreVoce12 provides heavy bass and can reproduce the lowest of audible frequencies immersing you in your movie-watching experience. The frequency response is 20Hz to 160Hz.
- INSTALLATION: Installing the TreVoce12 is easy! Either use the subwoofer out (RCA connectors) or the pre-out output (speaker wire) from your amplifier and easily connect to the inputs on the back of the subwoofer
- DESIGN: This subwoofer is a dynamic powered subwoofer that offers up to 800 Watts of power and a three-woofer design that dramatically enhances bass in home theaters, media rooms and high-end listening spaces
- With 70+ years of audio excellence, experience the absolute best audio no other soundbar can replicate. Feel the roomshaking bass with industry’s only Dual Wireless Subwoofers & 360° 9.2 channel audio from every direction with our soundbar + four modular surround effects speakers. This plug and play solution’s designed to bring the acoustics of a high performance cinema into your living room in approx 30 minutes. Winner of the best Dolby Atmos soundbar battle (hosted by Brian Tong, Ex-Cnet host)
- Our DUAL 10" WIRELESS SUBWOOFERS (industry's 1st!), the new soundbar reference standard for bass, produce ground-shaking rumbles that turn your living room into an epicenter of adrenaline-pumping action. They merge to distribute bass evenly throughout the room with zero localization. The sound bar, surrounds and subwoofers replicate the perfect theater experience, reaching cinema-level volumes with no distortion. Agreed among experts, TWO subwoofers are a must for ultimate home theaters.
- FOUR 2-WAY SURROUND SPEAKERS (industry's 1st!). Each of them (connected to sub via RCA wires) is constructed with a tweeter that reproduces high frequencies with captivating clarity, and a full-range driver that delivers surround effects with power and precision. MODULAR in form, they are designed to work perfectly for any room size or shape. Attach them as dipoles to disperse expanded surround effects or detach as 4 individual speakers (signature setup) to deliver our 360° surround sound
- Redefine soundbar expectations and surround performance with our exclusive SSE Technology. Featuring 3 advanced audio processing engines working in harmony to enhance directionality, enlarge spaciousness and unlock extra details of any audio soundtrack. Envelop your home theater with up to 9.2.4 channels of Dolby Atmos or DTS:X object based multi-dimensional audio that flows around, above and through you. Unleash the full dynamics of your audio experience with 110dB of room-filling sound
- All units sold since Aug '19 can receive Dolby Atmos surround via TV’s eARC when streaming with TV’s smart apps like Netflix (Note: not all TVs can output Atmos. Refer to your TV brand’s audio output specs). Enjoy advanced connectivity with Dolby Vision, 4K UHD pass-thru and High Dynamic Range (HDR). Connect up to 6 devices via 1 HDMI ARC, 3 HDMI, 1 Optical and 1 Coaxial inputs. The 52-key backlit remote allows seamless control of sources, DSP modes, individual channel and room size optimization
- Perfect the vocals and dialogue of your favorite music and movies with this high fidelity center channel speaker
- Mastering precision and sonic accuracy, the Signature Series uses only premium components that ensure high fidelity sound transporting the theater into your living room
- Ultra high-end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity for a pure listening experience.
- Dual 5 inch midrange drivers with unique pointed dome that allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the woven glass fiber cone for an enhanced soundstage
- Acoustically inert, the cabinet is precision crafted with engineered wood to create a warm, distortion-free sound
- Expertly timbre matched 5 speaker system that will surround you with every brilliant nuance from the greatest soundtracks that define your life
- Premium 1" neodymium balanced silk dome tweeters, ferrofluid cooled for vibrant high-frequency response; 4" poly-coated midrange drivers with butyl rubber surrounds for rich, clear sound performances
- Powerful dual 6.5" woofers produce high definition sound and optimal low frequency response (fronts)
- Precision-crafted audio-grade MDF wood construction for reduced cabinet resonance and reproduction of natural sound
- Full lifetime parts and labor manufacturer's direct warranty with lifetime customer support
- True 4K Ultra HD: OMMC 4K Laser TV delivers incredible color accuracy and stunning, razor-sharp images, It’s the ideal projector for the high-end home theater
- Ultra Short Throw: With a ultra-short throw ratio, this projector can be placed on your home entertainment stand, just inches away from a wall or screen, and project an immersive 100” image
- Advanced Laser Light Source: Utilizing the latest laser light technology, the OMMC Home Theatre Projector is virtually maintenance-free, allowing you to enjoy long hours of movies or extensive gaming sessions
- Dolby Surround: Built-in two speakers provide high-fidelity sound, create a superior audio experience
- Equipped with 7 multimedia ports to meet your every possible connection need. Work with Fire TV 4K. With OMMC Laser home theatre projector, you can pick up your favorite shows, movies.
- 3-WAY FREQUENCY: This passive bookshelf speaker is composed of 5‘’+2‘’+1‘’ three speakers, responsible for deducing every detail of the 20-20000Hz frequency band. The high frequency is bright but not harsh, and the details are well processed; the middle frequency highlights the human voice and restores the real voice of the singer; the low frequency part is strong and powerful, and full of shock.
- INTELLIGENT CROSSOVER: In order to optimize the quality of music, this passive speaker is added a high-end crossover developed by Moukey inside the product, so that 3 different audios of high, middle and low are sent to the corresponding speaker unit for interpretation.
- HANDMADE WOODEN ENCLOSURE: The passive speaker used handcrafted wooden boxes, accurate to every 1CM level and structure, to achieve the best enjoyment of sound quality.
- WALL-MOUNTABLE: In addition to the normal placement of the speakers, we also designed independent hooks on the back panel to facilitate you to hang the speakers on the wall.
- MULTI-SCENE APPLICATION: Moukey's passive bookshelf speakers can be applied to family, karaoke, small bar, study, bedroom, etc. Note: Passive speakers cannot play music alone, you can it use it with Moukey MAMP1 amplifier.
- 🌻【5.0 Bidirectional Bluetooth &5G WiFi Projector】 With the latest Bidirectional Bluetooth tech, ONO1 video projector can not only connect to speakers, but also connect to mobile devices and work as a speaker. Built-in dual 10W Hi-Fi stereo sound speaker and Super BT Sensor, ONO1 1080P projector receives signal from devices over 50ft away and creates extraordinary sound. With the last 5G WiFi, more smoothly and faster than 2.4G WiFi.
- 💜【9500L & Native 1080P & 12000:1 Contrast Ratio】Our ONO1 movie projector equips 9500L brightness, 1920x1080P high-definition, contrast ratio of 12000: 1 and outstanding color reproduction, depicts crystal clear and vivid picture. Tiny hair of a bird and a man’s subtle expression can be clearly visible. 300’’ big projection screen brings stunning, immersive viewing experience, not only suitable for watching movies, but also perfect for playing games and watch sports competitions.
- 💙 【User-friendly 4-Point Keystone Correction & ZOOM Function & Backpack Included】The advanced 4D/4P Keystone can adjust Vertical and Horizontal angle ±50° much easier than others, just one click on the remote to go to the adjusting page. With ZOOM function, ONO1 HD 4K projector can reduce the image size to 50%. It also has 360°flip function, support front, rear and ceiling installation. Cumbersome setting by moving the home projector manually would be a thing of the past.
- 💚 【Dust-Proof Sealed Optical Engine & Multimedia Connection】The Sealed Optical Engine of our dust-proof projector prevents dust entering the machine or falling on the lens, ensures no black spots on clarity image. Lamp life reaches 100000 hours. If you are looking for a long-life LED projector in the same price range, we recommend ONO1 home theater projector. Our portable projector offers wide compatibility to devices like TV Stick, PC, Laptop, USB sticks, Android and iOS devices.
- 💞【3-Year Repair & Lifetime Professional Technical Support】ONO1 outdoor projector offer one-year return, 3-year repair and lifetime technical support. Instructive videos are prepared so you can learn how to operate it visually. Parts like remote control can be replaced free of charge. Rest assured to buy our phone projector and let us know when encountering problems. We will offer you the most satisfied solution ASAP.
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - Sound that wraps around you The captivating experience of DTS Virtual X turns your living room into a theater Powerful 3D surround sound comes to life by recreating sound that makes you feel like you're inside the scene
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER - Center channel for clear dialogue Never miss a word Experience crystal clear dialogue with a dedicated center channel speaker
- MULTI-CONNECTION - Connect listen, enjoy Bluetooth multi connection Connect two different smart devices at the same time, so you can seamlessly switch between devices, Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite content without unsightly cables HDMI Connect your your devices via HDMI for a rich audio experience
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the wireless subwoofer
- ONE REMOTE CONTROL - A world of sound with one remote One remote is all you need Control key soundbar functions like power, volume and even sound effects with the Samsung TV remote — right from your TV
Choosing a high-end speaker system for your home theater setup can be challenging, especially if you're not familiar with speaker technology and what to look for. After all, the best high-end speakers will come at a hefty price, so you don't want to find yourself disappointed or wishing you would have chosen something else after spending thousands on a speaker setup. Luckily, you don't have to be a speaker expert to do a bit of research before making your selection. With that said, here are some of the top factors, features, and tips to consider when comparing high-end speakers for your home theater.
Understand the Importance of Using a Good AV Receiver
Although there are many speakers on the market that are “self-powered” most of them can't stand up to the sound produced by the more robust speakers, most of which require external power. An Audio/Video (AV) receiver includes several amplification channels that drive power to each individual speaker in your surround sound setup. While many speaker systems will include a receiver as part of a comprehensive package, purchasing a standalone newer model AV receiver separately will allow you to reduce the cost of the speaker purchase, while also ensuring that you have access to the latest and greatest signal processing technology. Thus, while comparing different speakers for your home theater, it's also a good idea to compare AV receivers as well – you can read about it here.
Look for Wide Frequency Range
The human range of hearing spans from about 20Hz (super deep bass) to 20kHz (high pitch beep). Bass frequencies lower than 20Hz can be felt and are, therefore, incorporated into movies and games to reproduce vibrations, explosions, and other tactile stimulation that helps to create a more immersive experience. For this reason, it's best to look for speakers with the lowest possible bass frequency range. However, it should be noted that to take advantage of a speaker's lowest possible bass frequency, you'll need to use a subwoofer.
Compare Frequency Response Deviation
It's also a good idea to check out the +/- deviation of the frequency response. Ideally, you'll want to choose a speaker that has a response deviation of +3 dB or lower. The closer you can get to +0 dB, the closer the sound reproduction will be to the actual source. However, most home theater speakers add some “coloration”, which simply means that the sound is intentionally brightened and made more entertaining rather than left in its original state, which some listeners may find to be bland and boring.
Other Key Speaker Specs to Consider
Aside from frequency reproduction range and signal response deviation, other key specs to examine include sensitivity and impedance. The sensitivity of a speaker doesn't affect the sound quality, but it does affect the overall volume and sound pressure capabilities. A typical speaker might have 80dB sensitivity rating, whereas a higher end model would be closer to 90dB or higher. The impedance rating also does not affect sound quality, as it is a measurement used to indicate how much power a speaker requires from an amplifier to function. A higher impedance number means that it requires less power from the amplifier. For example, a speaker with an 8-ohm impedance rating would require less power than a speaker with a 4-ohm impedance rating – something to consider when choosing an amplifier or AV receiver.
How to Test and Compare Speakers by Ear
Although your ears can do a pretty good job of telling you what sounds good without any fancy knowledge, when comparing speakers, you mainly want to look for sound accuracy and spatial realism. Do acoustic instruments sound natural? Are the sounds extremely clear or are they muffled by excessive bass instead? Are words crisp and easy to understand? Do the speakers make you feel like you've been taken into a whole new environment? These are some of the questions you might want to ask yourself while comparing high-end home theater speakers.
Incorporate a Variety of Speaker Types Into Your Setup
It's important to consider the unique advantages and applications of each speaker type when designing a home theater speaker system. Most experts recommend starting with a center-channel speaker like a soundbar and then branching out from there. A good subwoofer is a must if you want to experience the rumbling sub-bass frequencies that make movies and games feel more realistic. The furniture in the room will also play a role in which speaker types are best. For example, if you already have an entertainment system or shelves on both sides of your display, bookshelf speakers might be ideal. Floor speakers are generally recommended for rooms with hard floors that don't produce a lot of additional resonance. Finally, surround speakers are the finishing touches that complete an enveloping and immersive home theater audio experience.
Look for Good Reviews and Recommendations
Aside from the technical specs, it's also a good idea to double check the popular opinion about a setup before making your final decision. Sometimes a system can look great on paper, but after examining the reviews you find that there are certain shortcomings that you'd rather avoid. Since home speaker systems can be quite expensive, it makes sense to do your research and look for as much experience-based guidance as possible before committing to the investment.
Testing Speakers at Local Electronics Outlets Before Buying Online
This is a great bonus tip to consider before making your purchasing decision. Although you'll probably find better deals online, looking at pictures of speakers won't tell you much about how good they sound in person. Fortunately, most of the models you'll find online will also be available at local shops (albeit typically at a higher price), so it's a good idea to test them out locally before buying online.
Ensuring the Speaker Setup is Ideal for the Room
In closing, it doesn't make sense to spend a bunch of money on a fancy speaker setup, only to throw it into a room that's acoustically unfit for the system itself. Room design and size can have a major impact on sound reflections, absorption, and resonant frequencies that affect the accuracy of bass. Thus, while the above tips are certainly the primary aspects to consider, it's important to choose a speaker setup that is ideal for the room it's going to be installed in.