- Acoustic Audio PSC-32 indoor Black full range center Channel speaker, recommended power is 15-125 watts, Frequency response is 85hz-20 kHz, efficiency is 89dB, 8ohm, 2-way passive design
- Two 3" Full range woofers, mounting hang tab on back, quick Release spring loaded wire terminals, video shielded, digitally tuned bass reflex cabinet Enclosure, acoustically transparent grill
- Black ash wood grain veneer finish, speaker size (H x W x D) is 4. 21" X 10. 03" X 4. 92", designed and engineered in the USA, full instructions included
- Use for surround sound, home theater, multiple room systems, center Channel speaker, Industrial sound systems, bookshelf, bathrooms, kitchens
- This Listing and price is for 1 indoor speaker
- BLUETOOTH 2.1 MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER SYSTEM - Stream music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver, integrated power amp with 350 watts system power
- EASY PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTIONS - Standard dual RCA stereo inputs connect to most audio sources, illuminated front panel controls, USB drive and SD card input, full function remote
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Powered subwoofer speaker is 12.25" x 6.75" x 12.5", 40Hz-20 kHz, 2 wired satellite speakers are 6.75" x 4.125" x 3.75" each, satellite speakers have 6 foot single RCA cables
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any audio device with a standard 3.5mm headphone or RCA stereo audio outputs. Use for TV, home entertainment, cell phone, laptop, PC, DVD, MP3 player or gaming
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA2170 powered subwoofer speaker, 2 passive wired satellite speakers, full function remote, 3.5mm to RCA cable, RCA to RCA cable, instruction manual
- BLUETOOTH 2.1 MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER SYSTEM - Stream music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver, integrated power amp with 200 watts system power, rear sub bass control knob
- EASY PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTIONS - Standard RCA stereo inputs connect to most audio sources, stereo RCA AUX inputs, front panel controls, USB drive input and SD card input, full function remote
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Powered subwoofer speaker is 8.5" x 4.75" x 7", 50Hz-20 kHz, 2 wired satellite speakers are 5.125" x 3.625" x 3.125" each, satellite speakers have 6' single RCA cables
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any audio device with a standard 3.5mm headphone or RCA stereo audio outputs. Use for TV or home entertainment, laptop or PC, DVD or MP3 player, gaming
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA2103 powered subwoofer speaker, 2 passive wired satellite speakers, full function remote, 3.5mm to RCA cable, instruction manual
- Theater Solutions TS65W in wall speakers, recommended power is 10-200 watts per speaker, efficiency is 93dB, frequency response is 32hz-20 kHz, 8ohm, 2-way design and functionality
- 6. 5" Woven fiber bulletproof Cone woofers with Butyl rubber Surrounds, pivoting Silk titanium dome tweeters, 2nd order 12dB per octave crossovers, spring loaded raw wire connections
- Paint-able frames and grills, low profile housings designed for easy installation, unique wall locking mounting system, no mounting hardware needed, Cut out templates, full instructions included
- Cut out Size is 10. 5" X 7. 125" Per speaker, overall size is 12. 125" X 8. 6875" Per speaker, mounting depth is 3" Per speaker, Designed and engineered in the USA
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, surround sound, home theater, offices or commercial, This Listing and price is for 1 pair/ 2 in Wall speakers
- BLUETOOTH 5.1 HOME THEATER SPEAKER SYSTEM - Stream music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver, integrated power amp with 300 watts system power, Pro Surround function automatically converts stereo to 5.1 sound
- EASY PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTIONS - Standard RCA inputs connect to most audio sources, 6 independent RCA inputs for true surround, stereo RCA AUX inputs, illuminated display with front panel controls, USB drive input and SD card input, full function remote
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Powered subwoofer speaker is 11.75" x 6.75" x 13", 20Hz-20 kHz, 5 wired satellite speakers are 6.7" x 4.13" x 4.09" each, 2 fronts and center satellite speakers have a 6 foot single RCA cable, 2 rear speakers have 24 foot single RCA cables
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any audio device with a standard 3.5mm headphone or RCA stereo or RCA 6 channel surround audio outputs. Use for TV or home entertainment, laptop or PC, DVD or MP3 player, gaming
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA5240 powered subwoofer speaker, 5 passive wired satellite speakers, full function remote, 3.5mm to RCA cable, 2 RCA to RCA jack cables, instruction manual
- THE ULTIMATE HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE: Our 5.1 speaker system includes 5 speakers and 1 subwoofer; Delivers powerful surround sound while watching TV, gaming, or streaming music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver
- LED ILLUMINATED SURROUND SOUND: Each system features an integrated power amp with 300 watts of power while the LED illuminated subs display multi colored flashing lights in a variety of different patterns
- GREAT FOR AT HOME ENTERTAINMENT: Use our sound equipment for binge-watching your favorite TV shows, for movie nights at home with the family, or for gaming on your computer, or for listening to music on your MP3 player
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Our system is compatible with any standard 3.5 millimeter headphones, RCA stereo, or RCA 6 Channel surround audio outputs, and features a standard US 110V grounded wall plug
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA5400 powered subwoofer speaker, 5 passive wired satellite speakers, full function remote, 3.5 millimeter to RCA cable, 3 RCA to RCA jack cables, and an instruction manual
- The Aperion Audio Super Tweeter is a high-fidelity compliment to any home audio system. They add a subtle touch to the high frequency range and blend seamlessly with many brands of speakers.
- Designed to reside on top of your existing speaker, the Super Tweeter will slightly boost the frequency range of 8,000 Hz to 40,000 Hz and employs a high pass filter with 5 preset crossover points.
- Unlike a horn tweeter, the Super Tweeter delicately handles high frequencies, bringing a new dynamic to your sound field. The Planar Magnetic Super Tweeter works best with speakers having 85 to 93 dB efficiency.
- Please do not expect this tweeter to be extremely loud. This is a special tweeter which adds a subtle boost to the upper register frequencies. Please note the efficiency of your speakers to ensure the Super Tweeters are compatible with your existing speakers. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team at Aperion Audio.
- Acoustic Audio 5102 Bluetooth powered 5.1 multimedia home theater speaker system, 800 watts system power, 40Hz-20 kHz frequency response, built in Bluetooth receiver, 5 discrete independent channel inputs and outputs, integrated audio amplifier
- Enhanced bass boost design, front panel controls, illuminated display, bass, treble and main volume controls, stereo auxiliary input, pro surround function, USB/SD card reader, plug and play connections, computerized enclosure design, magnetically shielded speakers
- Subwoofer speaker is 5.5" x 10.75" x 11", ported for fuller bass, 5 full range satellite speakers are 3.5" x 3.25" x 5.25" each, satellite speakers are mountable with included hardware, 2 fronts and center satellite speakers have a 6' single RCA cable, 2 rear speakers have 12' single RCA cables
- 3.5mm to RCA wire included, 3 RCA to RCA jack cables included, remote control and full instructions included, 110V required power supply, designed and engineered in the USA
- Use for home entertainment system, laptop or PC, DVD player, gaming, MP3 player, cell phone, tablet or any other device with a 3.5mm headphone output or RCA audio output. Search AA5102D for this model with Smart TV Digital Optical Input.
- Harley, Robert (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 592 Pages - 10/01/2021 (Publication Date) - Acapella Publishing (Publisher)
- EXCEPTIONAL SOUND CLARITY - ROG Theta 7.1 surround sound headset includes eight ASUS Essence drivers and virtual subwoofers for incredibly immersive gaming audio and powerful bass
- POWER OF Ai - Noise-cancelling headset microphone delivers crytal-clear in-game voice communication so your team is always on point.
- POWERFUL SOUND - Four ESS 9601 headphone drivers and exclusively customized ROG home-theater-grade 7.1 DAC provide exceptionally crisp and loseless audio from your ROG headset
- USB-C CONNECTOR - ROG Theta headphones versatile to say the least, compatible headset for PC gaming, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and smart devices
- ULTIMATE COMFORT - Features headphone ear cushions with specialized fast-cooling fabric and eyewear-friendly design that provides uncompromized comfort for extended wear of the ROG Theta gaming headset
Choosing a high-end speaker system for your home theater setup can be challenging, especially if you're not familiar with speaker technology and what to look for. After all, the best high-end speakers will come at a hefty price, so you don't want to find yourself disappointed or wishing you would have chosen something else after spending thousands on a speaker setup. Luckily, you don't have to be a speaker expert to do a bit of research before making your selection. With that said, here are some of the top factors, features, and tips to consider when comparing high-end speakers for your home theater.
Understand the Importance of Using a Good AV Receiver
Although there are many speakers on the market that are “self-powered” most of them can't stand up to the sound produced by the more robust speakers, most of which require external power. An Audio/Video (AV) receiver includes several amplification channels that drive power to each individual speaker in your surround sound setup. While many speaker systems will include a receiver as part of a comprehensive package, purchasing a standalone newer model AV receiver separately will allow you to reduce the cost of the speaker purchase, while also ensuring that you have access to the latest and greatest signal processing technology. Thus, while comparing different speakers for your home theater, it's also a good idea to compare AV receivers as well – you can read about it here.
Look for Wide Frequency Range
The human range of hearing spans from about 20Hz (super deep bass) to 20kHz (high pitch beep). Bass frequencies lower than 20Hz can be felt and are, therefore, incorporated into movies and games to reproduce vibrations, explosions, and other tactile stimulation that helps to create a more immersive experience. For this reason, it's best to look for speakers with the lowest possible bass frequency range. However, it should be noted that to take advantage of a speaker's lowest possible bass frequency, you'll need to use a subwoofer.
Compare Frequency Response Deviation
It's also a good idea to check out the +/- deviation of the frequency response. Ideally, you'll want to choose a speaker that has a response deviation of +3 dB or lower. The closer you can get to +0 dB, the closer the sound reproduction will be to the actual source. However, most home theater speakers add some “coloration”, which simply means that the sound is intentionally brightened and made more entertaining rather than left in its original state, which some listeners may find to be bland and boring.
Other Key Speaker Specs to Consider
Aside from frequency reproduction range and signal response deviation, other key specs to examine include sensitivity and impedance. The sensitivity of a speaker doesn't affect the sound quality, but it does affect the overall volume and sound pressure capabilities. A typical speaker might have 80dB sensitivity rating, whereas a higher end model would be closer to 90dB or higher. The impedance rating also does not affect sound quality, as it is a measurement used to indicate how much power a speaker requires from an amplifier to function. A higher impedance number means that it requires less power from the amplifier. For example, a speaker with an 8-ohm impedance rating would require less power than a speaker with a 4-ohm impedance rating – something to consider when choosing an amplifier or AV receiver.
How to Test and Compare Speakers by Ear
Although your ears can do a pretty good job of telling you what sounds good without any fancy knowledge, when comparing speakers, you mainly want to look for sound accuracy and spatial realism. Do acoustic instruments sound natural? Are the sounds extremely clear or are they muffled by excessive bass instead? Are words crisp and easy to understand? Do the speakers make you feel like you've been taken into a whole new environment? These are some of the questions you might want to ask yourself while comparing high-end home theater speakers.
Incorporate a Variety of Speaker Types Into Your Setup
It's important to consider the unique advantages and applications of each speaker type when designing a home theater speaker system. Most experts recommend starting with a center-channel speaker like a soundbar and then branching out from there. A good subwoofer is a must if you want to experience the rumbling sub-bass frequencies that make movies and games feel more realistic. The furniture in the room will also play a role in which speaker types are best. For example, if you already have an entertainment system or shelves on both sides of your display, bookshelf speakers might be ideal. Floor speakers are generally recommended for rooms with hard floors that don't produce a lot of additional resonance. Finally, surround speakers are the finishing touches that complete an enveloping and immersive home theater audio experience.
Look for Good Reviews and Recommendations
Aside from the technical specs, it's also a good idea to double check the popular opinion about a setup before making your final decision. Sometimes a system can look great on paper, but after examining the reviews you find that there are certain shortcomings that you'd rather avoid. Since home speaker systems can be quite expensive, it makes sense to do your research and look for as much experience-based guidance as possible before committing to the investment.
Testing Speakers at Local Electronics Outlets Before Buying Online
This is a great bonus tip to consider before making your purchasing decision. Although you'll probably find better deals online, looking at pictures of speakers won't tell you much about how good they sound in person. Fortunately, most of the models you'll find online will also be available at local shops (albeit typically at a higher price), so it's a good idea to test them out locally before buying online.
Ensuring the Speaker Setup is Ideal for the Room
In closing, it doesn't make sense to spend a bunch of money on a fancy speaker setup, only to throw it into a room that's acoustically unfit for the system itself. Room design and size can have a major impact on sound reflections, absorption, and resonant frequencies that affect the accuracy of bass. Thus, while the above tips are certainly the primary aspects to consider, it's important to choose a speaker setup that is ideal for the room it's going to be installed in.