- Package Includes: (1) Technical Pro H12X500UBT 6000w 6-Zone Home Theater Bluetooth Receiver. (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables. Features of H12X500UBT: Technical H12X500UBT 6000W (6) Zone, 12 Speaker Home Theater Receiver with Bluetooth. Peak Power Handling: 6000 Watts. RMS Power: 650 Watts. Both Channels Driven @ 1.0% THD @ 8 Ohms. Inputs: (2) RCA, USB, SD Card, MP3 (3.5mm)
- Outputs: Banana Binding Post (4 Speakers), Push Button (Surround Sound Speakers). Plays MP3, WAV, WMA Files from USB & SD. Bluetooth Compatibility Allows for Wireless Connection to and A2DP Stereo Device. Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) Technology. Bluetooth Range: 30 Feet. Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs. AM/FM Digital Tuner. Bass, Treble and Balance Controls. Dual 1/4'' Mic Inputs with Volume, Echo, Bass and Treble Controls. Separate Gain Control for Preamp and Subwoofer Outputs
- Digital FL Readout With Spectrum Display. Built-In Cooling Speed Fan. 2 Microphone Inputs. Recording: 128 kbps/ 44.11 KHz on .wav. Remote Control. Voltage: 110/220V. Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 17" x 4.5" x 13" inches. Product Weight: 23 Lbs.. Fully metal wired mic. (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to + XLR to XLR ). Mic clip. Plastic carry case. Owners manual. Warranty. Features: Microphone Features: M-56 Cartridge. Full metal mic body. Type: dynamic. Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional. Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz. Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%. Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB. Case Features: High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation. Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable. Cable Features: XLR to ¼” Cable. XLR to XLR Cable. 10 Feet each. 100% OFC oxygen free copper. Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal. Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable. Mic clip Features: Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip. Stand Mountable. Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic). Black Color
- JBL 5.1 surround sound with 510W of power
- Detachable, battery-powered wireless surround speakers
- Thrilling bass from a 10 Inch (250mm) wireless subwoofer
- Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth
- True 4K connectivity with 3 HDMI in/1 HDMI out (ARC)
- GET SUPERIOR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE WITH IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND – Featuring (1) 0.75" tweeter & (1) 5.25" Dynamic Balance Driver, these speakers are designed to produce a natural, well-balanced sound with massive bass even at the lowest frequencies
- Use these wall-mountable bookshelf speakers as FRONT, LEFT-RIGHT SETUP, SURROUNDS OR AS REAR SPEAKERS and get mesmerized by detailed audio with crystal clear vocals, enough to fill any small to medium sized room
- CREATE A FULL-FLEDGED 5.1 HOME THEATER SETUP with the complete range of T-series speakers from Polk with two T50 Tower Speakers, one T30 Center Channel, two T15 Bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer
- Polk speakers are COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HOME THEATER AV RECEIVERS giving you many setup arrangement options - in single or multi-room with 2.0, 2.1, 3.1 systems or an immersive 5.1, 7.1 or 9.1 setup
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. With these value-priced speakers, you can now enjoy premium acoustics, high quality construction, easy setup and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- Hans Zimmer, Johnny Marr (Actors)
- Peter Asher (Director)
- Spanish (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
- English (Publication Language)
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Bluetooth TV speaker: Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- Simple setup: A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from dual precision acoustic stereo drivers; the bass output is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator further enhance the sound quality; the Higher Quality Crystal Clear Sound & Features distance it from the competition.
- LOUDER VOLUME - Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays your music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle 3 Portable Bluetooth Speakers the perfect speaker for any room and the ideal Outdoor Speakers.
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection; connects easily with the Echo Dot, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo, Echo Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad, Samsung Galaxy 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Note, Smartphone, Cellphone, Laptop, computer, Mac, and all other Bluetooth devices
- IPX5 WATER RESISTANT – The OontZ Angle 3 is totally Splashproof, Rainproof shower speaker, great Shower Speaker; with IPX5 certification the speaker can resist gentle water spray and splash but cannot be partially or fully submerged
- LONGER BATTERY PLAYTIME UP TO 14 HOURS - Play from morning till night; bigger 2500mAh rechargeable battery can play up to 14 hours at 2/3 volume; AUX IN Jack connect from TVs and non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm Line-In cable for the Perfect Line-In Speaker; BUILT-IN Microphone for personal handsfree speakerphone calls from a Cellphone or iPhone; Light-weight just 10 oz, 5” long, 2.8” high
- Quick and easy installation for connecting a speaker to an A/V receiver or amplifier with banana plug style ports; Precision bolted interior banana plug terminations create a secure connection and a convenient alternative to cutting and terminating speaker wire with banana plugs *Package includes 1 cable*
- Maintain Best Audio and crisp clear sound with this dual conductor 14 AWG oxygen-free pure copper (OFC), color coding banana plug to enable matching polarity, high strand count wires in a no-slip PVC Y-Boot and a durable braided jacket
- High-end look with braided jacket wrapped around speaker wire, giving them extra protection to your speakers' finish allowing Pro-grade sound quality yet retaining the flexibility of ordinary speaker wire
- Professional Look packed with professional grade features, such as color-coded, brushed aluminum connectors, gold plated banana plugs, and braided fabric jacket, get the appearance of a professional installation without the cost and hassle
- Audiophile Equipment compatible with popular home theater equipment such as KEF LS50 Mini Monitor, Marantz PM-8005 Integrated Amplifier, Micca MB42X Bookshelf Speakers, Onkyo TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, Pioneer Andrew Jones Designed Center Channel Speaker / Bookshelf Loudspeakers / Floor standing Loudspeaker / Add-on Speakers for Dolby Atmos / Watt Powered Subwoofer, Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer, SMSL Class D Amplifier + Power Adapter and more!
- EXCEPTIONAL SOUND CLARITY - ROG Theta 7.1 surround sound headset includes eight ASUS Essence drivers and virtual subwoofers for incredibly immersive gaming audio and powerful bass
- POWER OF Ai - Noise-cancelling headset microphone delivers crytal-clear in-game voice communication so your team is always on point.
- POWERFUL SOUND - Four ESS 9601 headphone drivers and exclusively customized ROG home-theater-grade 7.1 DAC provide exceptionally crisp and loseless audio from your ROG headset
- USB-C CONNECTOR - ROG Theta headphones versatile to say the least, compatible headset for PC gaming, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and smart devices
- ULTIMATE COMFORT - Features headphone ear cushions with specialized fast-cooling fabric and eyewear-friendly design that provides uncompromized comfort for extended wear of the ROG Theta gaming headset
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- AVTech Media (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 11/01/2011 (Publication Date) - AVTech Media Americas Inc., (Publisher)
Choosing a high-end speaker system for your home theater setup can be challenging, especially if you're not familiar with speaker technology and what to look for. After all, the best high-end speakers will come at a hefty price, so you don't want to find yourself disappointed or wishing you would have chosen something else after spending thousands on a speaker setup. Luckily, you don't have to be a speaker expert to do a bit of research before making your selection. With that said, here are some of the top factors, features, and tips to consider when comparing high-end speakers for your home theater.
Understand the Importance of Using a Good AV Receiver
Although there are many speakers on the market that are “self-powered” most of them can't stand up to the sound produced by the more robust speakers, most of which require external power. An Audio/Video (AV) receiver includes several amplification channels that drive power to each individual speaker in your surround sound setup. While many speaker systems will include a receiver as part of a comprehensive package, purchasing a standalone newer model AV receiver separately will allow you to reduce the cost of the speaker purchase, while also ensuring that you have access to the latest and greatest signal processing technology. Thus, while comparing different speakers for your home theater, it's also a good idea to compare AV receivers as well – you can read about it here.
Look for Wide Frequency Range
The human range of hearing spans from about 20Hz (super deep bass) to 20kHz (high pitch beep). Bass frequencies lower than 20Hz can be felt and are, therefore, incorporated into movies and games to reproduce vibrations, explosions, and other tactile stimulation that helps to create a more immersive experience. For this reason, it's best to look for speakers with the lowest possible bass frequency range. However, it should be noted that to take advantage of a speaker's lowest possible bass frequency, you'll need to use a subwoofer.
Compare Frequency Response Deviation
It's also a good idea to check out the +/- deviation of the frequency response. Ideally, you'll want to choose a speaker that has a response deviation of +3 dB or lower. The closer you can get to +0 dB, the closer the sound reproduction will be to the actual source. However, most home theater speakers add some “coloration”, which simply means that the sound is intentionally brightened and made more entertaining rather than left in its original state, which some listeners may find to be bland and boring.
Other Key Speaker Specs to Consider
Aside from frequency reproduction range and signal response deviation, other key specs to examine include sensitivity and impedance. The sensitivity of a speaker doesn't affect the sound quality, but it does affect the overall volume and sound pressure capabilities. A typical speaker might have 80dB sensitivity rating, whereas a higher end model would be closer to 90dB or higher. The impedance rating also does not affect sound quality, as it is a measurement used to indicate how much power a speaker requires from an amplifier to function. A higher impedance number means that it requires less power from the amplifier. For example, a speaker with an 8-ohm impedance rating would require less power than a speaker with a 4-ohm impedance rating – something to consider when choosing an amplifier or AV receiver.
How to Test and Compare Speakers by Ear
Although your ears can do a pretty good job of telling you what sounds good without any fancy knowledge, when comparing speakers, you mainly want to look for sound accuracy and spatial realism. Do acoustic instruments sound natural? Are the sounds extremely clear or are they muffled by excessive bass instead? Are words crisp and easy to understand? Do the speakers make you feel like you've been taken into a whole new environment? These are some of the questions you might want to ask yourself while comparing high-end home theater speakers.
Incorporate a Variety of Speaker Types Into Your Setup
It's important to consider the unique advantages and applications of each speaker type when designing a home theater speaker system. Most experts recommend starting with a center-channel speaker like a soundbar and then branching out from there. A good subwoofer is a must if you want to experience the rumbling sub-bass frequencies that make movies and games feel more realistic. The furniture in the room will also play a role in which speaker types are best. For example, if you already have an entertainment system or shelves on both sides of your display, bookshelf speakers might be ideal. Floor speakers are generally recommended for rooms with hard floors that don't produce a lot of additional resonance. Finally, surround speakers are the finishing touches that complete an enveloping and immersive home theater audio experience.
Look for Good Reviews and Recommendations
Aside from the technical specs, it's also a good idea to double check the popular opinion about a setup before making your final decision. Sometimes a system can look great on paper, but after examining the reviews you find that there are certain shortcomings that you'd rather avoid. Since home speaker systems can be quite expensive, it makes sense to do your research and look for as much experience-based guidance as possible before committing to the investment.
Testing Speakers at Local Electronics Outlets Before Buying Online
This is a great bonus tip to consider before making your purchasing decision. Although you'll probably find better deals online, looking at pictures of speakers won't tell you much about how good they sound in person. Fortunately, most of the models you'll find online will also be available at local shops (albeit typically at a higher price), so it's a good idea to test them out locally before buying online.
Ensuring the Speaker Setup is Ideal for the Room
In closing, it doesn't make sense to spend a bunch of money on a fancy speaker setup, only to throw it into a room that's acoustically unfit for the system itself. Room design and size can have a major impact on sound reflections, absorption, and resonant frequencies that affect the accuracy of bass. Thus, while the above tips are certainly the primary aspects to consider, it's important to choose a speaker setup that is ideal for the room it's going to be installed in.