- GET SUPERIOR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE WITH IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND – Featuring (1) 0.75" tweeter & (1) 5.25" Dynamic Balance Driver, these speakers are designed to produce a natural, well-balanced sound with massive bass even at the lowest frequencies
- Use these wall-mountable bookshelf speakers as FRONT, LEFT-RIGHT SETUP, SURROUNDS OR AS REAR SPEAKERS and get mesmerized by detailed audio with crystal clear vocals, enough to fill any small to medium sized room
- CREATE A FULL-FLEDGED 5.1 HOME THEATER SETUP with the complete range of T-series speakers from Polk with two T50 Tower Speakers, one T30 Center Channel, two T15 Bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer
- Polk speakers are COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HOME THEATER AV RECEIVERS giving you many setup arrangement options - in single or multi-room with 2.0, 2.1, 3.1 systems or an immersive 5.1, 7.1 or 9.1 setup
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. With these value-priced speakers, you can now enjoy premium acoustics, high quality construction, easy setup and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- 5.1 Channel Surround Sound - Bobtot Home theater system has two modes of 5.1/2.1 channel, switch via remote control or front panel. Pro surround function provides you with more advanced enjoyment.
- 700W Peak Power - Surround sound speakers can reach up to 700 watts of power, 5.25 inch Subwoofer with a built-in receiver, high volume but with professional sound quality and excellent bass sound, deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- Wired Connection - Wired connection between the subwoofer and the other speakers (NOT wireless). With long built-in cable, the speakers can be placed anywhere: Front Speakers L/F: 13Ft, Rear Speakers L/R: 31Ft, Center Speaker: 13Ft
- 5.0 Bluetooth Connection - Bluetooth 5.0 technology supports you to directly connect with Bluetooth devices.
- Simple Setup - Easily plug and play, speakers are widely used for numerous scenarios such as Ultra HD 4K TV, game console, home DVD, computer, laptops, Projector. Allowing you to easily place them wherever you want in your home theater setup.
- With 70+ years of audio excellence, experience the absolute best audio no other soundbar can replicate. Feel the roomshaking bass with industry’s only Dual Wireless Subwoofers & 360° 9.2 channel audio from every direction with our soundbar + four modular surround effects speakers. This plug and play solution’s designed to bring the acoustics of a high performance cinema into your living room in approx 30 minutes. Winner of the best Dolby Atmos soundbar battle (hosted by Brian Tong, Ex-Cnet host)
- Our DUAL 10" WIRELESS SUBWOOFERS (industry's 1st!), the new soundbar reference standard for bass, produce ground-shaking rumbles that turn your living room into an epicenter of adrenaline-pumping action. They merge to distribute the sonic boom evenly throughout the room with zero localization. Unleash cinema-level volumes without a trace of distortion, replicating the perfect theater experience. Agreed among experts, TWO subwoofers are a must for ultimate home theaters.
- FOUR 2-WAY REAR SPEAKERS (industry’s first!) produce spacious and dynamic surround sound. Each of them (connected to sub via RCA wires) is constructed with a tweeter that reproduces high frequencies with captivating clarity, and a full-range driver that delivers surround effects with power and precision. Simply put, the surround sound performance from simulated/virtual 2.1 or other 5.1 channel surround soundbars does not come anywhere close to this.
- Experience a whole new level of surround performance with our exclusive Spatial Surround Elevation SSE Technology. Featuring 3 advanced audio processing engines working in harmony to enhance directionality, enlarge spaciousness and unlock extra details of any audio soundtrack. Envelop your home theater with up to 9.2.4 channels of Dolby Atmos or DTS:X moving audio that flows all around you. Unleash the full dynamics of your audio experience with 110dB of room-filling sound.
- Enjoy advanced connectivity with Dolby Vision, 4K UHD pass-thru and High Dynamic Range (HDR). Connect up to 6 devices via 1 HDMI ARC, 3 HDMI, 1 Optical and 1 Coaxial inputs. The 52-key backlit remote allows seamless control of sources, DSP modes, individual channel and room size optimization
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
- Klipsch's exclusive Tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floor space
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
- The reference theater pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint
- Cube by Rockville Pair of 3.5" Black home theater wall speakers and swivel brackets
- Cube by Rockville - Pair of black 3.5” speakers with swivel mounting bracket. Rms power: 30 watts each/ 60 Watts per pair. Peak power: 75 watts each/ 150 Watts per pair. Impedance: 8 ohm. Easy wall mount brackets with 360 degree swivel rotation for optimal sound staging.
- 3.5” woofer with paper cone has natural sound reproduction with clear midst and bass. 0.5” black pei tweeter delivers crystal clear highs. True 2 way speaker system delivers way better sound quality than famous brands who make these in a 1 way design. Sensitivity: 86 dB +-2dB (1m/2.83V). frequency response (3dB): 130Hz - 20kHz.
- Cabinet material: ABS. Color: Black. Shielded grill offers additional protection from dust and damage. Audiophile grade sound quality. You can use these along with a subwoofer for an amazing home theater experience. Great for use as surround speakers.
- Euro block speaker terminals with Quick disconnect. Our mini design with big sound make these perfect for a living room, bedroom, Kitchen, restaurant, and more. Product Dimensions: 4.13" x 7.3" x 4.74" inches. Product weight: 1.32 lbs. (Per speaker)
- The Aperion Audio Super Tweeter is a high-fidelity compliment to any home audio system. They add a subtle touch to the high frequency range and blend seamlessly with many brands of speakers.
- Designed to reside on top of your existing speaker, the Super Tweeter will slightly boost the frequency range of 8,000 Hz to 40,000 Hz and employs a high pass filter with 5 preset crossover points.
- Unlike a horn tweeter, the Super Tweeter delicately handles high frequencies, bringing a new dynamic to your sound field. The Planar Magnetic Super Tweeter works best with speakers having 85 to 93 dB efficiency.
- Please do not expect this tweeter to be extremely loud. This is a special tweeter which adds a subtle boost to the upper register frequencies. Please note the efficiency of your speakers to ensure the Super Tweeters are compatible with your existing speakers. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team at Aperion Audio.
- Maximum watts and impedance: The Dayton Audio T652 Dual 6-1/2" Woofers and 5/8" Dome Tweeter 2-Way Tower Speaker Pair have a maximum power handling of 90 watts per speaker and an impedance of 6 ohms, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of stereo receivers and amplifiers.
- Stereo speakers for home audio: The T652 tower speakers deliver impressive stereo sound for music and movies, making them an excellent choice for home audio systems and creating an immersive listening experience with their powerful performance and sleek design.
- Home theater speakers: With their dual 6-1/2" woofers and 5/8" dome tweeter, the T652 speakers provide clear and dynamic audio reproduction, making them ideal home theater speakers that enhance the audio experience for movies, TV shows, and other multimedia content.
- Tower speakers for versatile placement: The slim and tall design of the T652 tower speakers allows for easy placement in various room configurations, making them suitable for both small and large spaces while maintaining a stylish and modern aesthetic.
- Backed By Our Famous Risk-Free Purchase - Not only does your Dayton Audio T652 Dual 6-1/2" Woofers and 5/8" Dome Tweeter 2-Way Tower Speaker Pair come with an exclusive 5-year warranty, but you’ll get our comprehensive spec guide
- IMMERSIVE SURROND SOUND: The Klipsch HT-50 Home Theater Surround Sound 5.0 System delivers a captivating audio experience with its five-channel setup, providing rich and immersive surround sound for movies, music, and games.
- ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTION: This system features Klipsch's renowned horn-loaded tweeters, which enhance dialogues and vocals by providing clear and accurate sound reproduction. You'll feel like you're right in the middle of the action with precise audio imaging.
- DYNAMIC RANGE: The HT-50 system boasts a wide dynamic range that ensures every sound, from the faintest whisper to the most explosive action sequence, is reproduced with clarity and impact. Additionally, the system can be paired with a compatible Klipsch subwoofer to add deep, powerful bass for a more complete 5.1 cinematic experience.
- VERSATILE: The compact and stylish satellite speakers of the HT-50 system can be easily placed on shelves, mounted on walls, or positioned on speaker stands, offering flexible installation options to suit your room layout and personal preferences.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Klipsch is known for its attention to detail and craftsmanship, and the HT-50 system is no exception. With its solid construction and durable components, this system is built to last, providing you with years of high-quality audio enjoyment.
- BLUETOOTH 2.1 MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER SYSTEM - Stream music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver, integrated power amp with 350 watts system power
- EASY PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTIONS - Optical and Standard dual RCA stereo inputs connect to most audio sources, illuminated front panel controls, USB drive and SD card input, full function remote
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Powered subwoofer speaker is 12.25" x 6.75" x 12.5", 40Hz-20 kHz, 2 wired satellite speakers are 6.75" x 4.125" x 3.75" each, satellite speakers have 15 foot single RCA cables
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any audio device with a standard 3.5mm headphone, Optical or RCA stereo audio outputs. Use for TV, home entertainment, cell phone, laptop, PC, DVD, MP3 player or gaming
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA2170 powered subwoofer speaker, 2 passive wired satellite speakers, full function remote, Digital/Optical Cable, 3.5mm to RCA cable, RCA to RCA cable, instruction manual
- Include 2 Surround Sound Rear Speakers: This 5.1 channel soundbar for tv comes with 2 rear speakers and 1 subwoofer, which brings you the cinematic experience with our decoded playback device. A 19.6 feet cable is used to connect surround speakers to subwoofer so you can place surround sound speakers anywhere given your preference.
- Immersive Surround Sound by SurroundX Technology: SurroundX algorithm converts 2.0 PCM to 5.1 surround signal, which makes sound move around you. ULTIMEA tv sound bar uses aerospace-grade magnets to have speakers deliver clear and distinct surround sound. Volume of surround speakers can be adjusted to 3 levels by pressing surround button on the remote.
- Deep, Room-Filling Bass with Ultimate BassMAX Technology: To deliver a deep and powerful bass, this surround sound system for tv applies BassMAX Technology, enhanced magnetic circuit design, and a larger cabinet to this surround sound system for tv. Volume of subwoofer can be adjusted to 3 levels by pressing bass button on the remote.
- Customized Bass and Surround Sound: You can completely control your audio environment by adjusting the surround and bass volume given your preference, creating a truly bespoke audio experience. ULTIMEA sound bar for smart tv with subwoofer owns 3 models at different scenes for you: movie, dialogue, and music. You can switch it to any mode with one press on the remote controller.
- Easy to set up & Decent Design: ULTIMEA sound bars for tv support multiple wired and wireless connection. With the help of ULTIMEA clear instructions, you can easily set it up and start exploring the fun of surround sound. This decent soundbar with subwoofer also allows you to place it on stand, cabinet or under the TV. Perfectly fit your bedroom and living room.
Choosing a high-end speaker system for your home theater setup can be challenging, especially if you're not familiar with speaker technology and what to look for. After all, the best high-end speakers will come at a hefty price, so you don't want to find yourself disappointed or wishing you would have chosen something else after spending thousands on a speaker setup. Luckily, you don't have to be a speaker expert to do a bit of research before making your selection. With that said, here are some of the top factors, features, and tips to consider when comparing high-end speakers for your home theater.
Understand the Importance of Using a Good AV Receiver
Although there are many speakers on the market that are “self-powered” most of them can't stand up to the sound produced by the more robust speakers, most of which require external power. An Audio/Video (AV) receiver includes several amplification channels that drive power to each individual speaker in your surround sound setup. While many speaker systems will include a receiver as part of a comprehensive package, purchasing a standalone newer model AV receiver separately will allow you to reduce the cost of the speaker purchase, while also ensuring that you have access to the latest and greatest signal processing technology. Thus, while comparing different speakers for your home theater, it's also a good idea to compare AV receivers as well – you can read about it here.
Look for Wide Frequency Range
The human range of hearing spans from about 20Hz (super deep bass) to 20kHz (high pitch beep). Bass frequencies lower than 20Hz can be felt and are, therefore, incorporated into movies and games to reproduce vibrations, explosions, and other tactile stimulation that helps to create a more immersive experience. For this reason, it's best to look for speakers with the lowest possible bass frequency range. However, it should be noted that to take advantage of a speaker's lowest possible bass frequency, you'll need to use a subwoofer.
Compare Frequency Response Deviation
It's also a good idea to check out the +/- deviation of the frequency response. Ideally, you'll want to choose a speaker that has a response deviation of +3 dB or lower. The closer you can get to +0 dB, the closer the sound reproduction will be to the actual source. However, most home theater speakers add some “coloration”, which simply means that the sound is intentionally brightened and made more entertaining rather than left in its original state, which some listeners may find to be bland and boring.
Other Key Speaker Specs to Consider
Aside from frequency reproduction range and signal response deviation, other key specs to examine include sensitivity and impedance. The sensitivity of a speaker doesn't affect the sound quality, but it does affect the overall volume and sound pressure capabilities. A typical speaker might have 80dB sensitivity rating, whereas a higher end model would be closer to 90dB or higher. The impedance rating also does not affect sound quality, as it is a measurement used to indicate how much power a speaker requires from an amplifier to function. A higher impedance number means that it requires less power from the amplifier. For example, a speaker with an 8-ohm impedance rating would require less power than a speaker with a 4-ohm impedance rating – something to consider when choosing an amplifier or AV receiver.
How to Test and Compare Speakers by Ear
Although your ears can do a pretty good job of telling you what sounds good without any fancy knowledge, when comparing speakers, you mainly want to look for sound accuracy and spatial realism. Do acoustic instruments sound natural? Are the sounds extremely clear or are they muffled by excessive bass instead? Are words crisp and easy to understand? Do the speakers make you feel like you've been taken into a whole new environment? These are some of the questions you might want to ask yourself while comparing high-end home theater speakers.
Incorporate a Variety of Speaker Types Into Your Setup
It's important to consider the unique advantages and applications of each speaker type when designing a home theater speaker system. Most experts recommend starting with a center-channel speaker like a soundbar and then branching out from there. A good subwoofer is a must if you want to experience the rumbling sub-bass frequencies that make movies and games feel more realistic. The furniture in the room will also play a role in which speaker types are best. For example, if you already have an entertainment system or shelves on both sides of your display, bookshelf speakers might be ideal. Floor speakers are generally recommended for rooms with hard floors that don't produce a lot of additional resonance. Finally, surround speakers are the finishing touches that complete an enveloping and immersive home theater audio experience.
Look for Good Reviews and Recommendations
Aside from the technical specs, it's also a good idea to double check the popular opinion about a setup before making your final decision. Sometimes a system can look great on paper, but after examining the reviews you find that there are certain shortcomings that you'd rather avoid. Since home speaker systems can be quite expensive, it makes sense to do your research and look for as much experience-based guidance as possible before committing to the investment.
Testing Speakers at Local Electronics Outlets Before Buying Online
This is a great bonus tip to consider before making your purchasing decision. Although you'll probably find better deals online, looking at pictures of speakers won't tell you much about how good they sound in person. Fortunately, most of the models you'll find online will also be available at local shops (albeit typically at a higher price), so it's a good idea to test them out locally before buying online.
Ensuring the Speaker Setup is Ideal for the Room
In closing, it doesn't make sense to spend a bunch of money on a fancy speaker setup, only to throw it into a room that's acoustically unfit for the system itself. Room design and size can have a major impact on sound reflections, absorption, and resonant frequencies that affect the accuracy of bass. Thus, while the above tips are certainly the primary aspects to consider, it's important to choose a speaker setup that is ideal for the room it's going to be installed in.