- CREATES A SOUNDSTAGE COMPARABLE TO ANY LARGE SYSTEM. Features two (2) 2.5" drivers, a 0.5" silk dome tweeter & injection molded cones. The APERIODIC-TUNED REAR PORT delivers bass extension and boosts the audio on a shelf or mounted against the wall
- UNIQUE CURVED SHAPE BASED ON "TIME LENS TECHNOLOGY" – It is specially designed to align the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass in the same plane, reducing diffraction & distortions, and ensuring the right sounds reach you at the same time!
- BUILD YOUR OWN 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 HOME THEATER SYSTEM – According to you room size & requirements, create an immersive surround sound system by adding four to eight satellite speakers and a subwoofer of your choice to this center channel
- EASY TO CONNECT AND OPERATE – No matter how you choose to set it up, the center channel easily connects to a receiver, just like any other speaker
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT A SURPRISINGLY LOW PRICE. With this value-priced center channel, you can now enjoy premium audio, expert engineering, solid construction, and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- Small simple compact design but practical and powerful, little Hi-Fi Bluetooth wireless amplifier exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound;
- CSR Bluetooth 5.0 core, up to 50ft connection range guarantees low signal delay. No pop, no audible noise when Bluetooth connection is established;
- 100W RMS X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), comes with 24V power supply, can drive 280watts(8 ohm), 320watts(4 ohm) speakers, (For passive speakers only, not the powered speakers.)
- Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, best for bookshelf/computer/desktop/speakers in your home;
- Home integrated digital amplifier, 18-month warranty, you can return the item if you have any problems;
- Experience the absolute best audio no other soundbar can replicate with movies, music & games. Feel the room shaking bass with industry’s only Dual Wireless Subwoofers & 360° 9.2 channel audio from every direction with our soundbar + four modular surround effects speakers. This plug and play solution’s designed to bring the acoustics of a high performance cinema into your living room in approximately 30 minutes. Winner of the best Dolby Atmos soundbar battle (hosted by Brian Tong, Ex-Cnet host)
- Our DUAL 10" WIRELESS SUBWOOFERS (industry's 1st!), the new soundbar reference standard for bass, produce ground-shaking rumbles that turn your living room into an epicenter of adrenaline-pumping action. They merge to distribute bass evenly throughout the room with zero localization. The sound bar, surrounds and subwoofers replicate the perfect theater experience, reaching cinema-level volumes with no distortion. Agreed among experts, TWO subwoofers are a must for ultimate home theaters.
- FOUR 2-WAY SURROUND SPEAKERS (industry's 1st!). Each of them (connected to sub via RCA wires) is constructed with a tweeter that reproduces high frequencies with captivating clarity, and a full-range driver that delivers surround effects with power and precision. MODULAR in form, they are designed to work perfectly for any room size or shape. Attach them as dipoles to disperse expanded surround effects or detach as 4 individual speakers (signature setup) to deliver our 360° surround sound
- Redefine soundbar expectations and surround performance with our exclusive SSE Technology. Featuring 3 advanced audio processing engines working in harmony to enhance directionality, enlarge spaciousness and unlock extra details of any audio soundtrack. Envelop your home theater with up to 9.2.4 channels of Dolby Atmos or DTS:X object based multi-dimensional audio that flows around, above and through you. Unleash the full dynamics of your audio experience with 110dB of room-filling sound
- All units sold since Aug '19 can receive Dolby Atmos surround via TV’s eARC when streaming with TV’s smart apps like Netflix (Note: not all TVs can output Atmos. Refer to your TV brand’s audio output specs). Enjoy advanced connectivity with Dolby Vision, 4K UHD pass-thru and High Dynamic Range (HDR). Connect up to 6 devices via 1 HDMI ARC, 3 HDMI, 1 Optical and 1 Coaxial inputs. The 52-key backlit remote allows seamless control of sources, DSP modes, individual channel and room size optimization
- Single USB cable for computers and laptops | enjoy a hassle-free Audio experience with a single USB cable without the need for a power adapter
- Far-field drivers and passive radiators | custom-tuned far-field driver solution with rear facing passive radiators for excellent audio and enhanced bass reproduction
- 45° elevated drivers | for enhanced audio projection and an immersive personal listening experience
- Modern and stylish aesthetics | perfect for any modern homes, offices and workspaces.
- Easy access volume control | Conveniently placed Front-facing controls for instant adjustments
- GET SEAMLESS AUDIO QUALITY & POLK'S EXCELLENT SOUND REPRODUCTION with these timbre-matched overhead speakers that elevate the sound quality. ADD TO YOUR EXISTING HOME THEATER SETUP or build your own Polk collection for THE SAME GREAT POLK SOUND EVERYWHERE
- EXPERIENCE MORE BALANCED & LIFELIKE SOUND – Features an 8" dynamic-balance woofer & a 1" tweeter for adding more depth & detail to your music. Mineral-filled polymer cone & strong composite driver baskets create wider dispersion for EVEN-SOUND COVERAGE
- THE RUBBER SEAL DRIVES better response and PREVENTS MOISTURE ACCESS, a key feature for USE IN A BATHROOM, KITCHEN, SAUNA AND COVERED PORCH
- OUT OF THE BOX & RECESSED INTO THE CEILING - no mess, no extra assembly - in 3 simple steps QUICKLY & EASILY INSTALL these speakers. Leave the paintable aluminum grilles as is or spray paint to MATCH YOUR EXISTING INTERIOR and virtually make them disappear
- Polk's UNWAVERING COMMITMENT, RELIABILITY, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP, has made it one of the most trusted names in home audio speakers and entertainment systems. They bring out the BEST IN TECHNOLOGY, so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART!
- Perfectly timbre matched 5 speaker system including tower speakers, surround sound speakers and a center channel all designed to encapsulate you with every sound effect the way the producer intended
- Mastering precision and sonic accuracy, the Signature Series uses only premium components that ensure high fidelity sound transporting the concert into your living room
- Powerful 8" woofers provide optimal linear movement resulting in a low frequency bass performance that is clean, deep and controlled; Ultra high-end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity
- Unique midrange pointed dome allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the woven glass fiber cone for an enhanced soundstage so every song is indistinguishable from the original recording
- Acoustically inert, the cabinets are precision crafted with audio grade MDF wood to create a warm, distortion-free sound; A solid front baffle bears chamfered edges to significantly decrease sound diffraction
- HIGH-END DESKTOP SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM - Multi-channel is capable of reproducing theater quality sound as desktop speakers or mini home theaters.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Uses a mini wide-band small-box design for computer desktops, while all cabinets are finished in walnut with piano lacquered end caps to give the set a stylish and vintage look.
- PREMIUM DRIVERS INCLUDED - Each cabinet comes with high-end audio system, including 3'' aluminum alloy cone M3N full range driver and treated fabric dome tweeter for detail sound; and 8'' P.M.K cone long throw woofer with 65W high power, producing deep and powerful bass which is ideal for gaming, movies, and music.
- SPECIAL POWER AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT - Consists of digital volume control, power control circuit, and six-channel post-stage power amplifier circuit, which makes it twice powerful with improved dynamic sound and deeper bass.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL REMOTE CONTROL - Convenient remote control enables you to switch channels between 5.1 and 2.1 and adjust volume freely.
- Polk Audio TL150 speaker (5 pack, Black)
- TL1 satellite aperiodio tuned rear port
- TL1 center channel tuned rear port
- .5 inches silk dome tweeters
- Time lens technology
- CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND WITH A DEEPER BASS for a true cinematic experience. Powered by Dynamic Balance, Distance Toggle & Polk's patented Power Port technology, the 265-RT In-wall speaker comes with (2) 6.5" Mid/Woofer & a 1" swivel-mount Silk Dome Tweeter
- BUILD A HIGH-PERFORMANCE HOME THEATER SYSTEM THAT DELIVERS! Designed to offset reflective surfaces with no sound distortions, use this 3-way speaker as LEFT/RIGHT SPEAKERS OR REAR SURROUNDS in a 3.1, 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 channel system
- EASY TO MOUNT AND INSTALL - PERFECT FIT TEMPLATES, a precision flange, (available) pre-construction brackets and the PATENTED ROTATING CAM system ensure secure, vibration-free installation
- This in-wall loudspeaker VANISHES INTO THE WALL giving you a clean, clutter-free look, becoming the CENTER STAGE OF ROOM-FILLING SOUND. Paint the wafer-thin sheer grille in any color you want and it EASILY BLENDS INTO YOUR HOME DECOR
- Polk’s UNWAVERING COMMITMENT, RELIABILITY, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP has made it one of the most trusted names in home audio. Bring out the best in surround sound systems and acoustic excellence, so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART
- 【Revealing and Engaging Sound】The speaker sound quality of stereo is incredible with crisp highs, highly detailed midranges and decent bass response. The integrated mid-bass woofer in this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker produces a great bass response that is hard, giving your music that extra kick that you desire.
- 【Easy to Use】The bluetooth connection of this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker is quick and easy to do, and won’t be interrupted by objects in the signal path. The remote of this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker is also stylish and will help control every function of this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker.
- 【Versatile Connections】The floor standing bluetooth tower speaker features wireless Bluetooth streaming, 3.5mm AUX wired input, FM digital radio,SD or MMC memory card, and an MP3 player mode to play music files.【 ⏩ The floor standing bluetooth tower speaker is sefl-powered. It 's an active speaker. You don't need amplifier. ⏪ 】
- 【Compact and Refined】The floor standing bluetooth tower speaker looks great and has a slim, room-friendly profile, easily blends with the home furniture because of the beautiful wooden design of this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker, deliver audio comparable with high-end performance drivers in a much more affordable package.
- 【Optimum Long-lasting Construction】The floor speaker is made with top quality MDF wood and chrome speaker ring accents. Together with the modern LCD display, the floor standing bluetooth tower speaker looks decent and beautiful. The first-class components and sturdy material also makes it reliable and strong enough to hold up to daily use.
Choosing a high-end speaker system for your home theater setup can be challenging, especially if you're not familiar with speaker technology and what to look for. After all, the best high-end speakers will come at a hefty price, so you don't want to find yourself disappointed or wishing you would have chosen something else after spending thousands on a speaker setup. Luckily, you don't have to be a speaker expert to do a bit of research before making your selection. With that said, here are some of the top factors, features, and tips to consider when comparing high-end speakers for your home theater.
Understand the Importance of Using a Good AV Receiver
Although there are many speakers on the market that are “self-powered” most of them can't stand up to the sound produced by the more robust speakers, most of which require external power. An Audio/Video (AV) receiver includes several amplification channels that drive power to each individual speaker in your surround sound setup. While many speaker systems will include a receiver as part of a comprehensive package, purchasing a standalone newer model AV receiver separately will allow you to reduce the cost of the speaker purchase, while also ensuring that you have access to the latest and greatest signal processing technology. Thus, while comparing different speakers for your home theater, it's also a good idea to compare AV receivers as well – you can read about it here.
Look for Wide Frequency Range
The human range of hearing spans from about 20Hz (super deep bass) to 20kHz (high pitch beep). Bass frequencies lower than 20Hz can be felt and are, therefore, incorporated into movies and games to reproduce vibrations, explosions, and other tactile stimulation that helps to create a more immersive experience. For this reason, it's best to look for speakers with the lowest possible bass frequency range. However, it should be noted that to take advantage of a speaker's lowest possible bass frequency, you'll need to use a subwoofer.
Compare Frequency Response Deviation
It's also a good idea to check out the +/- deviation of the frequency response. Ideally, you'll want to choose a speaker that has a response deviation of +3 dB or lower. The closer you can get to +0 dB, the closer the sound reproduction will be to the actual source. However, most home theater speakers add some “coloration”, which simply means that the sound is intentionally brightened and made more entertaining rather than left in its original state, which some listeners may find to be bland and boring.
Other Key Speaker Specs to Consider
Aside from frequency reproduction range and signal response deviation, other key specs to examine include sensitivity and impedance. The sensitivity of a speaker doesn't affect the sound quality, but it does affect the overall volume and sound pressure capabilities. A typical speaker might have 80dB sensitivity rating, whereas a higher end model would be closer to 90dB or higher. The impedance rating also does not affect sound quality, as it is a measurement used to indicate how much power a speaker requires from an amplifier to function. A higher impedance number means that it requires less power from the amplifier. For example, a speaker with an 8-ohm impedance rating would require less power than a speaker with a 4-ohm impedance rating – something to consider when choosing an amplifier or AV receiver.
How to Test and Compare Speakers by Ear
Although your ears can do a pretty good job of telling you what sounds good without any fancy knowledge, when comparing speakers, you mainly want to look for sound accuracy and spatial realism. Do acoustic instruments sound natural? Are the sounds extremely clear or are they muffled by excessive bass instead? Are words crisp and easy to understand? Do the speakers make you feel like you've been taken into a whole new environment? These are some of the questions you might want to ask yourself while comparing high-end home theater speakers.
Incorporate a Variety of Speaker Types Into Your Setup
It's important to consider the unique advantages and applications of each speaker type when designing a home theater speaker system. Most experts recommend starting with a center-channel speaker like a soundbar and then branching out from there. A good subwoofer is a must if you want to experience the rumbling sub-bass frequencies that make movies and games feel more realistic. The furniture in the room will also play a role in which speaker types are best. For example, if you already have an entertainment system or shelves on both sides of your display, bookshelf speakers might be ideal. Floor speakers are generally recommended for rooms with hard floors that don't produce a lot of additional resonance. Finally, surround speakers are the finishing touches that complete an enveloping and immersive home theater audio experience.
Look for Good Reviews and Recommendations
Aside from the technical specs, it's also a good idea to double check the popular opinion about a setup before making your final decision. Sometimes a system can look great on paper, but after examining the reviews you find that there are certain shortcomings that you'd rather avoid. Since home speaker systems can be quite expensive, it makes sense to do your research and look for as much experience-based guidance as possible before committing to the investment.
Testing Speakers at Local Electronics Outlets Before Buying Online
This is a great bonus tip to consider before making your purchasing decision. Although you'll probably find better deals online, looking at pictures of speakers won't tell you much about how good they sound in person. Fortunately, most of the models you'll find online will also be available at local shops (albeit typically at a higher price), so it's a good idea to test them out locally before buying online.
Ensuring the Speaker Setup is Ideal for the Room
In closing, it doesn't make sense to spend a bunch of money on a fancy speaker setup, only to throw it into a room that's acoustically unfit for the system itself. Room design and size can have a major impact on sound reflections, absorption, and resonant frequencies that affect the accuracy of bass. Thus, while the above tips are certainly the primary aspects to consider, it's important to choose a speaker setup that is ideal for the room it's going to be installed in.